Sunday, September 30, 2007

towards greater heights~

I got this book while attending KUK annual grand meeting yesterday. This book titled 'Towards Greater Heights-between fantasy and reality' tells us how a young n successful 'kampong boys' named Najmil Faiz Mohamamed Aris built his excellencies in nanotechnology field. Not only that, this book is full of motivation and advice based on Najmil's experience. He is not only smart n talented, also a good looking young man. I felt motivated after finish reading this little book. Thus, I'll try to do as what he did on my final semester. Even though our vision might be different, at least I have to do something good for my life, my own future..That's my priority and I have to work on it start from now. Credit to dex who bring this book all the way from Malaysia.

No comments: